Federal Government has announced Assistant and Lower Division Clerk LDC jobs 2020 for PM Office Cabinet Division Islamabad. Positions are vacant for the posts of Assistant BPS-15 and LDC Lower Division Clerk BPS-09.
Also Check: NADRA Jobs 2020
The Advertisement of PM Office Jobs 2020 published on 18 June 2020 in Newspaper. Both males and females can apply in PM Office Cabinet Division Vacancies 2020. Last date to apply these vacancies is 03 July 2020.
PM Office Cabinet Division Islamabad Jobs 2020
Applications are invited for filling up the following vacant posts in PM Office Cabinet Division Islamabad
|Name of Positions||Education Required||No of Vacancies||Age Limit|
|Assistant BPS-15||Graduation||02||18-28 Years|
|Lower Division Clerk LDC BPS-09||Matric||02||18-25 Years|
How to Apply PM Office Cabinet Division Islamabad Jobs
Download the Application form from cabinet.gov.pk. After filling the Application form send that Application form on Address which is given is advertisement.
Important to Note for Applying PM Office Jobs
- Applications will be submitted on prescribed form which can be downloaded from Cabinet Division website www.cab.gov.pk.
- Application form shall be submitted without copies of educational certificates or documents; however after conducting of test candidates must bring original certificates at the time of interview.
- The Recruitment Rules of the advertised posts will be observed as per direction of Establishment Division’s recruitment policy.
- Government servants should submit their applications through proper channel.
- Age limit will be considered up to closing date of submission of applications.
- Five years general age relaxation will be admissible. In addition any other age relaxation would be admissible as per Government Rules.
- Applications must reach at the given address within 15 (fifteen) days after advertisement.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be granted for test or interview.
- Applications should be addressed to the Admin Officer, Block ‘L’ Pakistan Secretariat, Islamabad PID(0)6716/19(C).