NADRA invites applications from Pakistani Nationals only for hiring the services for the post of
Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) for dealing with Information Security on three
years contract (extendable if required) as per details are mentioned below:-
|Chief Information Security Officer||Masters level|
Technology or Computer
Engineering or related
discipline from an HEC recognized University
Ph.D. from a reputed institution in Information or Network Security related field will be preferred.
|Must have at least |
20+ years experience
in the IT Industry and minimum of
8+ years of progressively
roles in IT or
- Due to the organizational culture and National Security considerations, officers from the Armed Forces may be preferred.
- The candidate would be accountable for the creation and oversight of the implementation of policies and strategies designed to reduce and mitigate information security risk across the organization.
- The candidate must have knowledge of SLDC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) certification is highly desired.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills including the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Interested candidates may send their application along with CV mentioning their full name, father name, location, CNIC, education, experience, mailing address, mobile or landline number, and date of birth at the following address within Fifteen days of publication of this advertisement.
- Management reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidate can be disqualified at any stage of the recruitment or selection process due to providing fake documents and false information
- The position will be filled on open merit basis.
- 5 years relaxation in age will be given as per Govt Rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.